NCR Voyix reported a sales increase and an income decline for Q3 2023 in its first quarter as a standalone company, according to an earnings report. NCR Corp. separated into two companies, NCR Voyix and NCR Alteos, last month. NCR Atleos and NCR Voyix focus on ATMs and digital commerce, respectively.
Financial highlights for NCR Voyix Q3 2023 include:
- Revenue rose 2% from $1.97 billion in Q3 2022 to $2.017 billion in the quarter ending Sept. 30, 2023.
- Income fell from $69 million to a $123 million loss in the comparative quarters.
- Income per common share fell from 47 cents to a 91-cent loss on a basic basis and from 46 cents to a 91-cent loss on a diluted basis.
- Retail revenue fell 1% from $575 million to $568 million.
- Hospitality revenue was flat at $238 million.
- Digital banking revenue rose 7% from $137 million to $147 million.
- Payments and network revenue rose 6% from $336 million to $357 million.
- Self-service banking revenue rose 4% from $640 million to $666 million.
- «Other» revenue fell 9% from $58 million to $53 million.
Shares traded Friday at $15.92 against a 52-week range of $11.99 to $9.01.
The approximately $2 billion in revenue beat analyst expectations by $1.03 billion, according to Seeking Alpha.
«This is an exciting time as we launch NCR Voyix and NCR Atleos from their strong foundational heritage,» David Wilkinson, NCR Voyix CEO said in the press release. «I am proud of how the NCR Voyix team successfully executed this transaction, while also driving strong financial performance and continuing to provide the highest standard of customer service.»